Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where To Buya Bretel Butter

Premiere CC Arteixo-MB3 - Spanish Cup Standard

Hello people,




I will tell you the feelings of my debut in the Cup race of cyclocross in Padron Spain (cx debut and was a few years old when we were CC MB3)
vary
pa went to Padron cambre with our friends who treat me like one of the family, the circuit was in the middle of a clearing inside a polygon, you see nothing but get environment, many more people than mtb racing, which I am told is common in racing cx, two posts of chocolate con churros (there is nothing ...) and the rock with a pepinazo of 15

do the registration (free) and give me a pa chip put in his ankle, I visit the circuit and I was almost dizzy from the number of curves, occasional
without much mud puddle, 20 little minutes to roll to start to sweat and here we go!!
in output was in the back was an asphalt road with a left-hander who had a puddle in the middle (it was where they washed the bikes) I was positioned to the left, and when we enter the next corner was already had land a small straight, tighten your ass and started to overtake people, while in the first round go through goal early twenties, when we were out about 60, once located, try to focus on the curves as fast as possible and take the Wheel of people to be able to improve more, because I was fighting between the 25-35 of M30, finally ending 30 in my category. I pass it as a dwarf, because its not like mtb races or marathons often do the last round alone and the grieving, always here you have someone close enough to get "crushed" and the differences are much smaller, also lasts 40 to 45 minutes so I did not even get this tired (that means you do not give it all, something to improve the next pa ... . hehe)

And then enjoy the race from the pros, who are bitten often and is super super fun.

This weekend there are two rounds of the championship Galician near here, on Saturday afternoon in Ames (Bertamirans) from 15:00 and on Sunday in Santiago (which is made of ATB) from the 11, so if you feel like it for some @ ll be there, because I think the other two club pros will pass all (bunch of fags) and told me what do no better thing to do enzoufarse a weekend that up to his ears in mud .... lol

I send you a couple of links to fotazas light (thanks to new light, tas always there if not the water are the pictures) and of Monchito / blas and thanks for the minds of the race cambrich motivation are always

pa that you see what a cx race (thank goodness I was not ...)


http://www.grupeta.com/videos. html? Task = viewvideo & video_id = 1464

0 comments:

Post a Comment