Thursday, November 25, 2010

Mountains Biffy Clyro Mid

Nuestro King in su Portugal Cup debut - Standard

Hello people,

I will tell you the feelings of my debut in the Cup race in cyclocross in Padron Spain (cx debut and was a few years old when we were CC MB3) pa
vary
me Padron went with our friends cambre who treat me like one of the family, the circuit was in the middle of a clearing inside a polygon, nothing else come and see the environment, many more people than mtb racing, which by what I say is common in racing cx, two posts of chocolate con churros (there is nothing ...) and the penalty with the 15

pepinazo do the registration (free) and give me a chip pa put in the ankle, around the circuit give and almost got dizzy from the number of curves,
occasional pool without too much mud, roll 20 little minutes to start sweating and here we go!!
in output was in the back was an asphalt road with a left-hander who had a puddle in the middle (it was where they washed the bikes) I was positioned to the left, and when we enter the next curve land was already had a small straight, tighten your ass and started to overtake people, while in the first round go through goal early twenties, when we were out about 60, once located, try to focus on the curves give the most quickly as possible and take the wheels of the people in order to improve more, I was fighting between the position of M30 25-35, finally ending 30 in my category. I pass it as a dwarf, because its not like mtb races or marathons often do the last round alone and the grieving, here you always have someone around to be "crushed" and the differences are much smaller, also lasts 40 to 45 minutes so that even I get tired (that means you do not give it all, something to improve the following pa .... hehe)

And then enjoy the race from the pros, ranging chopped followed and is super super fun.

This weekend there are two rounds of the championship Galician near here, on Saturday afternoon in Ames (Bertamirans) from 15:00 and on Sunday in Santiago (where it is that of Mtb) from than 11, so if you feel like it for some @ ll be there, because I think the other two club pros will pass all (bunch of fags) and told me what that something is better than a weekend to make up the ears enzoufarse hehehe .... mud

I send you a couple of links to fotazas light (thanks to new light, tas always there if not the water are the pictures) and of Monchito / blas and thanks for the minds of cambrich in the race which always motivation
http://picasaweb.google.com/ piruchop ... ross2011Padron

pa that you see what a career cx (thank goodness I was not ...)

http://picasaweb.google.com/ piruchop ... cross2011Navia
http : / / www.grupeta.com / videos. html? Task = viewvideo & video_id = 1464

if subis chronicles the web put the photo was

grasias ...

we

0 comments:

Post a Comment