Sunday, March 13, 2011

Make Choclate Cigarellos

chocolate and orange cake


many recipes for biscuits and chocolate will be orange? I dare say that many, like this, do not believe, eh? what's the pecualiridad to make this special? that is not made with flour as the vast majority of the cakes, but with chickpeas, yes, you read that right, chick .. !

is a recipe for cannelloni, a great cook with creativity striking good, if you know not even your page, you can not stop to take a look, I fall in love with your recipes,
Recipe canecositas , the idea of \u200b\u200btuning this cake had it estavezsi, it was a great idea, I was really curious about the taste and I have been pleasantly surprised, I assure you he does not know anything chickpeas, it's pure chocolate black with banana, orange aroma and an exotic touch of cardamom.

I would almost say that could pass for a rich brownie.

Ingredients:
.................... 200g cooked chickpeas 6pp ..........
1 banana 150ml orange juice
orange zest
1 egg + 2 whites .................... 2pp .....................
48g unsweetened pure cocoa ..... brand value 4pp
1 Cd liquid sweetener suitable for cooking
............................................ 18g walnuts 3pp ..........
baking soda 1 ct
1 pinch ground cardamom

Preparation:

-Preheat oven to 180 ยบ.
-Put all the ingredients except the walnuts in the bowl of a blender and blend.
-Add the nuts into large pieces, attach it to the batter and mix.
-Pour the mixture into a greased pan and bake cannelloni in your recipe says 40 minutes, depending on the oven, I had 1 hour.
-Let cool, unmold and decorate to taste ..


Note: The recipe had 30g of sugar, I retired because I have found that sugar is not necessary and savings 4pp


0 comments:

Post a Comment