Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yamaha P125a Fuel Mixture

"I'M TIRED OF MAJARAS" GANG


One of my main features as a person is my ability to start a thousand projects at once and tangled together in an impossible tangle. After projects are crowded, constantly demand time and are always slow, very slow (some, I have the feeling that I'll finish not ever). However, this train had me to climb ... even if it was running.

About two years, I met Carlos Salem . She Olaia Pazos, with which, at that time was filming "The Time of Plácido Meana" (any decade of these on their screens) and the time roommate Charles was presented to me during filming. In fact, Mr. Salem gave us a hell of sucks for a sequence. Anyway, I knew Carlos Salem to read your name out there, your name associated, sometimes poetry, and others the term "Black Novel" (which also recall that I found shocking: "Hell," Black Novel in Spain? yet?, "but that the crime novel is not what the movies in 35 mm?, anything as" Days of Future Past " ?) But had never read anything by him. I am thus is absurd: I prefer something that catches my attention, but certainly not consumption. The fact is that events of life, Doktor Salem sees some leaves storyboard drawn by the set and I intend to do a comic.

At first I feared for my integrity. Carlos is a guy much bigger than me, looks like a biker of some unspecified apocalyptic future and secure that if we fight, I can Hunter hosts And in those moments, thought I was crazy. It is an affable guy with an unfailing sense of humor, but this proposal based on a swift viewing my storys , I thought of orate. "The time of pleasure ..." is a dangerous toy-like, ultra-cheap, amateurish and family, and therefore I did estoryboars were daub of at least schematic, where the characters represented were leaving Fido Dido that seem the result of a painter of the Baroque. What the hell saw the letters with surname haunted village in those scribbles to claim his bland author? ... I know when we're done (and pufffff, I hope not to go as long as other projects) "El Huevo Izquierdo Talent" , also a link to the left of this blog is the title of the comic that we loosely constructed . The fact is, of course, I immediately said yes. I've always wanted to do comics, but had drawn comics "me", those who neither teach. Soon, we were "that if alack Sinner," that if Torpedo ... noir it if expressionist noir twice ...

"Poe" is the protagonist of the story (the "manes" of Gabarda there in black. Jpg right, a little higher than this). A character that fans have seen Carlos in "I cried with Terminator 2" , one of his great volumes of short stories, whose title comes to the hair to a whole generation. In it, Poe, Lola, "El Gato", "The Harley" and a host of characters rampant excessive. The comics collected several unpublished stories of these characters, will also feature auto-conclusive short stories, but include a long story together. A story pulp, sordid and rowdy in the pure line (as would Chiquito) "black" . As these great stories, there are crimes of rage hyper unjustified manic crimes that the police can not solve. So come to Poe, the bar where he spends the night, risking their destination odd / even with matches, because only someone who keeps repeating "I'm Tired of Majaras" can understand the mind of a Majara. I'll tell

. Tápenseme throat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment